A resume describes what a person has done. This section is about who I am.
- MANIFESTING YOUR DREAMS: I’ve accomplished everything I’ve set out to do in life and more. I am a licensed therapist, an award-winning song-writer and record producer, an author, movie producer, radio and TV host and world traveler. I have run marathons, climbed mountains, completed triathlons and bicycled triple centuries (300 miles in one day).
I have lived my dreams. Because of this, I know that I can accomplish anything that I set my mind to. I also know that you can accomplish everything that you set your mind to. Anything is possible.
- MASTERY OF FEAR: I’ve mastered my relationship with fear. I have bungee jumped in India, gone Paragliding in Nepal, Parasailing in Africa, and river rafting in Bhutan, Nepal and India, I have trekked in the Himalayas, hiked in the jungles of Brazil and motorcycled in Northern India. I have climbed mountains around the world. I have been skydiving 12 times.
- But the deepest fears that I have transformed are internal. I have faced and healed core traumas dating back to birth and conception. This inner work opened me up to a richer, fuller life. I truly believe that you can heal anything.
- HOLISTIC HEALING: 30 years ago, I was told that the small lump on the back of my neck was cancerous. I had four months to live. The best doctors at UCLA and USC told me the same thing: I had a 100% chance of dying if I didn’t have radical surgery removing one quarter of my skull. Even after surgery, I had a life expectancy of less than five years. I didn’t have surgery. I healed myself and 30 years later, I am completely healthy.
- Ten years later, I studied indigenous healing in South America. I traveled to Brazil 14 times in seven years and lived there for more than a tear. I ran a holistic healing center in Santa Cruz, CA. I have healed myself and forgiven the past. Our greatest traumas hide our greatest gifts in life.
- OPTIMISM: Success is born out of a deep commitment to giving 100% to what you are doing. This can only happen if you’re passionate about your life. I approach every human being as a friend. Positive relationships are the foundation for success. Rejection and failure are a valuable part of the journey.
- LEADERSHIP: I’ve managed my own company for more than 20 years. I’ve led hundreds of groups, seminars and workshops. I have organized retreats for 200 people or more. I’ve led advanced trainings in leadership and transforming fear.
- VALUES: My core values are Self-Awareness, Optimism, Humility, Integrity, Compassion and Service. Self-Awareness is summarized by the phrase “know thyself”. Self-Awareness is the foundation for all personal and professional self-development. Optimism includes self-confidence, motivation, positive regard for others and the ability to bounce back from failure. Integrity is the foundation for trust and for healing. Humility is standing solid on the ground (humus). Compassion is the foundation for love. Service is Nobility of Purpose – a commitment to serving something beyond your self.
- LIFE PURPOSE: Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that I would become a professional therapist, an author, illustrator, story teller, songwriter, professional speaker, TV and radio host, music and movie producer and world traveler. I am here to support you in living your life to its fullest and making the maximum contribution you can make to the planet and her people.